[title type=”h2″ class=””]Congratulations, we can help make this the best day of your life[/title]
[frame src=”http://www.dev.forthinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Function-Room-3.jpg” ” target=”_self” width=”890″ height=”” alt=”Premium WordPress Themes” align=”left” prettyphoto=”false”]
[quote_left author=”” profession=””]Every bride dreams of a moment like this! The dream can be a reality – the loch, the highlands, the legendary Scottish warmth can all be yours to enjoy on this the biggest of days. There will be no worries, no niggles or hassles. It’s your moment make it perfect with one of the many wedding offerings available.[/quote_left]
[quote_left]Laura and Jeremy
“I just wanted to thank you and your staff for everything last weekend for Laura’s and my wedding.
We had a fantastic day and the reception was truly brilliant.[/quote_left]
[frame src=”http://www.dev.forthinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/WeddingCake.jpg” ” target=”_self” width=”130″ height=”” alt=”Premium WordPress Themes” align=”left” prettyphoto=”false”]
Weddings at The Forth Inn in Aberfoyle are weddings to remember…
The Gathering function room oozes historical charm and rustic character. Our picturesque surroundings of The Loch Lomond & Trossachs National park provide the perfect backdrop for your memorable day. We will provide the rest. Our reputation for a great day is second to none, the environment is superb, the food is amazing.
[col type=”1_2″ class=””][title type=”h2″ class=””]Why you WOULD choose us[/title]
- we have a great facility,
- we can cater for reasonably large numbers for the meal (upto 120),
- we can cater for just 2 if thats what you would like,
- upto 150 guests at night,
- Our food is fantastic,and you get to choose what you would like, NOT from a fixed list
- our drinks are (relativly!) not expensive
- you can choose your own flowers
- you can choose your own band
- you can choose your own table decorations
- you can use our table runners (or use your own)
- we can offer Civil Ceremonies for upto 50 guests (at the service & meal)
- oh and if it’s wet on the day we will make the wee resturant available for pictures
- and we are central, good for the airport, good for the motorway and in the middle of a National Park
[col type=”1_2″ class=””][title type=”h2″ class=””]Why you would NOT choose us[/title]
Are you serious!
Lets just repeat “it goes without saying that this has to be the best day of your life”
Come and have a look before you read on..
- We’re honest, if we can’t do something we will tell you
- we only have 6 bedrooms, but don’t be put off, this is a tourist area, we have lots of other places to stay close by, from Hotels, to self catering we also have Bed and Breakfast and even 2 Caravan Parks!
- we can’t give you the whole faciliy, that’s because we have a public bar, but we can reserve all the bedrooms for you, so you are together in the morning and as a wee bonus you would get a discount on the bedrooms
- only 150 guests at night!
- We know we don’t look great from the outside, the large Beer garden however is great on a sunny day
- If you want to spend millions on your day, we’re not exactly cheap…but then Dick Turpin does not work here, value for money is what we are about
- and remember we want to work with you on your special day
[quote_left]Dawn and Jamie
My husband and I got married in The Forth Inn and it was absolutely fantastic.
We booked the venue back in 2010.I never had any worries whatsoever about the venue.
On the day, we had 70 guests for dinner and another 70 or so arrived at night.
The meal was delicious. Everything tasted wonderful.
The service was second to none – friendly, fast, efficient and professional.
We booked out all 6 rooms for the night.
I have been to The Forth Inn many times before and after my wedding and have always had great service and delicious food.
If you are planning on coming on holiday, it is very central to some great Scottish views, walks and attractions and the scenery is fantastic. All in all, I had a truly unforgettable wedding day and will always recommend The Forth Inn to anyone.[/quote_left]
[frame src=”http://www.dev.forthinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Sq-Function-RoomXY6A2601.jpg” ” target=”_self” width=”530″ height=”” alt=”Premium WordPress Themes” align=”left” prettyphoto=”false”]
[frame src=”http://www.dev.forthinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Sweet-dish.jpg” target=”_self” width=”150″ height=”” alt=”Premium WordPress Themes” align=”left” prettyphoto=”false”]
Now, this is where we come in, we can only make all of this possible with your help…
[col type=”1_3″ class=””][title type=”h2″ class=””]The next step is yours..[/title]
If you think that we can help you, the next step is for you to contact us but it’s best if you come armed with a few ideas:
- Dates you would prefer
- Number of Guests (including the Bride and Groom)
- Menu Choices Ideas
- Do you require Accommodation
- How many in the Evening
- Do you require a Buffet and ideas
- Drinks or drinks package required
- wow..lots to think about
- Here is a link to the different Wedding Packages we have on offer.
- You can contact us here…>
We look forward to hearing from you
[quote_left]Here’s a great local church [frame src=”http://www.dev.forthinn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/AberfoyleChurch_Y6A5655.jpg” target=”_self” width=”250″ height=”” alt=”Premium WordPress Themes” align=”left” ][/quote_left]